Friday, May 30, 2008

Disturbance....SORRY!!!!

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?- yea when i dislike or hate the things or person
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?- dunno wor...too many places i wan 2 go ( As long as my No. 3 go wif me )
3. What's your favorite thing to do?- Dreaming of my No. 3 XD
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?- Not reli...only when i m spending it wif my No. 3
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?- Live happily n peacefully wif my No. 3
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?- can if i still have my No. 3
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?- My No. 3
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?- Spend wisely wif my No. 3
9. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?- nth
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?- dunno
11. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?- study n stay in love
12. Would you date someone who's at least 10 years older or younger than you?- oledi got liao no nid think of tis
13. What is your ambition?- not sure yet ( mayb my No.3's good husband??? )
14.Do you believe in Love in First Sight?- of coz!!! tat's wat happening 2 me
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?- Love
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?- came 2 miri so late
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?- not confidence enough
18. What music have you been listening to recently?- Tooooo many...
19. What is your least favourite animal?- insects
20. What are you doing now? answering this thing lo
THATS WHAT THE BOTTLE SAYS!Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next
What will you focus on most of the time?` study n my love
What do you want the most now?`Now?? meet my No. 3
Who is the person you trust the most?`i dunno
Do you think you have enough confidence?`not 4 sure
If you have a dream come true, what will it be?`same thing as above
Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain?`stupid question...of coz la...science n fact oledi prove it
What is your goal for this year?`good result, make more frens, smth can happen between me n my No. 3
Do you believe in eternity love?`yes
What feeling do you like the most?`Positive feelings
What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?`No nid mention, go meet my No. 3 then u will know
What is your favourite animal?`Doggie, Puppie
Do you cherish every friendship of yours? `yea i think
If you were to give a present to your other half, what would it be?`myself
Do you believe in God?`sometimes i think
Who cares for you the most?`Dunno
Do you think ''love'' is stupid?`NO! TOTALLY NO!
What if tomorrow never comes?`stay 2gether with my No. 3 till the end
What do you want to do right now?`meet my No. 3
Who do you think is the prettiest girl in your class?`could b my No. 3 but she is not 100% in my class
What did u do last night?`sleep
Randomly remove one question from above ,and add in your own question ,make it a total of 20 questions,tag 8 peoples in your list , list them out at the end of this post ,notify them in their chatbox that he/she had been tagged.

1 comment:

Wong Ginseng said...

Let's Number 3 becomes a forever past...an untouchable history...