Friday, July 25, 2008

The 14th post --- [English Version]The Play of Sacrifice (Not so nice...my English very poor...this is my homework XD)

A pretty little star
starts shining and glowing
slowly, quietly, steadily
prettier and prettier
brighter and brighter
at the corner of the dark, cold universe
brightening and warming my life

Your beauty
your every figure, every pose, even shadow
every of it, making my life wonderful
like sunrise and sunset
like rainbow and aroma
I'm totally engrossed

Your melody
your every sound, every voice, every humming
or even your cry, your sob, your weep, your sigh
every single of it, relaxing my days, relieving my life
like piano, like guitar, like harp, like violin, playing
like bird singing, like water dripping
You greatly nourish my life

Your rhythm
your every movement, your grace
making, causing waves and wimples
over my calm pond of heart
you excite my life and days

Your soul
your every part of your heart
your every single piece of your feeling
always accompanying me, bonding with me
across the beautiful bridge of relation
I'm not alone

But
your beauty, attracting me all the time
every minute, every second
pulling my head from my works
turning away from what I'm doing
losing my achievement

But your melody, playing from Monday to Sunday
covering the sound and the voice of teaching
entering my ears without leaving any chances for others
making me losing attention

But your rhythm, your every movement
exciting my life, activating every of my cell
causing tsunami and horror waves across the ocean
searing my heart deeply, pinned and nailed
I'm not staring at teachers' chalk anymore

But your soul
blinding me in the deep, thick mist
I'm lost in the mist, the fog, blinded
I lose my direction
no light, no dark, all white

Your coming to my life
it's not an accident
it's a gift and present
though the mist is still thick and thickening

I'll not blame you
don't worry
it's not your fault
it's my fault

Though I'm blinded
I'm still working, growing, trying
I'm changing to the good, the better, the best

Changing
specially
only for you

No comments: